For nearly two hundred years, the traditional Composition Notebook has remained virtually unchanged. Evolved from the ancient Japanese art of Suminagashi, its unique black and white marbled cover has graced the desks of schoolchildren and scholars, artists and authors.
It has been a top seller for manufacturers since it arrived in the US from France in 1887, due to its approachable, humble nature and its accessibility everywhere school and office supplies can be found.
Now two classics meet.
Introducing the Camden Composition.
A tribute to the heritage of both the Esterbrook Camden and the classic Composition Notebook, this limited release is an homage to schoolwork and notetaking, to the words of yesteryear and carrying the tradition of analog into future.
The Camden Composition will be offered in three specially engineered finishes in editions of 250 pieces each: Back to School Black and Spring Break Fluorescent Green are available in Fine, Medium and Broad nibs, with Rhodium trim. Also available in rollerball.
Whether for your boardroom, classroom, or collection, the Camden Composition is a pen for all seasons.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad. 1.1 Stub now available in Rhodium trim. – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
- Weight: 24g overall
- Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
- JoWo #6 nib