Introducing the Estie Sparkle.
This gem of a pen has had a glitzy makeover and is our most ambitious Estie to date.
As Esterbrook is committed to collaborations with US makers, for this limited edition Estie, we partnered with Tim McKenzie of McKenzie Penworks in Charlotte, NC.
Tim McKenzie of McKenzie Penworks in Charlotte, NC is a custom Alumilite blank maker who wanted to separate himself in the marketplace. How to make one’s product unique is a challenge to artisans throughout the industry, so Tim got innovative and added diamonds to his mix of Alumilite and pigments.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad. 1.1 Stub now available in Rhodium trim. – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
Retail is $395 with EF, F, M, B & 1.1 stub