Esterbrook Estie Cobalt Blue Fountain Pen
There is an Estie for everyone.
If you want to write a novel or a note, a to do list or a bucket list, in a journal or because you’re a journalist, the Estie is at the ready to be your best mate.
It’s available in a range of six colors, some fun, some serious. Some perfect for a meeting, some to impress who you’re meeting. Every once in a while, we even offer a limited-edition color, just to keep things interesting.
Is your handwriting tiny or do you prefer broad strokes? Maybe you find yourself happily right in the middle. Whatever you fancy, the Estie comes in five nib sizes to choose from. And should you find yourself feeling nostalgic, the Estie can be outfitted with a converter we designed that allows you to use vintage Esterbrook nibs, offering you a whole host of additional options. But, even with a vintage nib we promise this is not your grandparents’ Esterbrook.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad. 1.1 Stub now available in Rhodium trim. – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
- Weight: 24g overall
- Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
- JoWo #6 nib